AT&T accelerates AI transformation and speed to market by up to 70% with

AT&T accelerates AI transformation and speed to market by up to 70% with

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and DALLAS, November 17, 2022 –, a leader in Cloud AI, today released updates to the first-of-its-kind AI Feature Store, an online computing and storage platform. integrated line that gives AT&T data science a unified and trusted source of reusable features that are the building blocks of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI).

AT&T and co-created and deployed the platform at AT&T’s Chief Data Office (CDO) and then across AT&T last year. AT&T estimates that the AI ​​Feature Store improved speed to market by up to 70%.

“Feature Store is an ideal platform to make our AI capabilities reusable and easy to access for our data scientists and citizen developers, and has helped embed AI into the fabric of our business,” said Andy Markus, chief data officer at AT&T.

The announcement was made during H2O World,’s flagship conference, at AT&T headquarters in Dallas, TX. The event featured world-class speakers including:

  • Sri AmbatiCEO and Founder of
  • Andy MarcusChief Data Officer, AT&T
  • Mark AustinVice President of Data Science, AT&T
  • jenny steffensHy Vee
  • Jeremy ElsterChipotle Mexican Grill
  • Sean Ottothe company AES
  • And RubensteinPrinceton University
  • Kash PatelHackensack meridian health
  • Karamjet SinghMasterCard
  • Jolene Huang, Intuitive
  • Fred GoldsteinResponsible Health, LLC
  • More than a dozen Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of top machine learning practitioners and data scientists)

The fully managed AI Feature Store platform enables users to record, store, update, discover, use, and share within AT&T highly curated, validated, and real-time historical and real-time features. model-ready (attributes derived from raw data that predicts an outcome such as churn, purchase likelihood, expected demand, etc.) collected from across AT&T.

Conventional wisdom says that data scientists and machine learning (ML) experts spend about 80% of their time generating, preparing, and labeling data. This leaves only 20% of their time for the important tasks of analyzing and interacting with data to solve real business problems. AI Feature Store reverses this distribution of time.

In the first year of launch, the co-developed AI feature store addressed the complexity of data quality requirements by providing a central repository that connects information between disparate systems to bring together all data resources from an organization in one place. AI Feature Store plays a key role in AI governance by ensuring the right type of data is only accessible to the right people and taking care of sensitive data like PII or SPI with encryption, data masking and other technologies.

“The external version we co-developed with can help other companies embark on their own AI transformations, even as the speed and complexity of the challenges they face are accelerating,” Markus said. Accelerating speed to market gives AT&T some of the most advanced AI and CDO departments in the entire country. The team was recognized by at the conference, which highlighted its strong AI program.

“AI Feature Store is another way to fuel our drive to help large enterprises transform,” said Sri Ambati, CEO and Founder of “Our drive to enable transformation is core to our mission at – we are here to connect the world and democratize AI in organizations so it can positively impact society.”

About is the leading AI Cloud company, whose mission is to democratize AI and drive an open AI movement worldwide. They focus on extracting insights from structured and unstructured data such as videos and documents with their award-winning products such as Hydrogen Torch and Document AI. Clients use H2O AI Cloud to quickly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. is the trusted AI provider to over 20,000 global organizations, millions of data scientists, and more than half of Fortune 500 companies, including AT&T, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Citi, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever, Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not just customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. More than 30 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of the world’s top machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are creators at A strong AI for Good ethic to make the world a better place and responsible AI guide the company’s purpose. Join our movement at


#ATT #accelerates #transformation #speed #market

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *